Residential Electrical Services


Has this happened to you? A stormy night and the power suddenly goes off, the television and computers shut down with a loud pop! You bring out the candles and wait for power to be restored. However, when the lights come back on, the TV, entertainment system and computer all remain silent. An electrical surge has blown the circuits on your expensive electronics, effectively turning them into price doorstops.

An electrical surge - or sudden increase in power that flows through wires powering your home - can cause serious damage to any device that has electronic components. Today, that is most appliances, computers and entertainment systems. A Whole House Surge Protector can save your appliances and electronic investments and save you thousands of dollars in damages.

Surge damages are not a new phenomenon. What has changed is the sophistication and sensitivity of modern electronics. Smaller, more routine surges can damage them. While you wouldn't consider powering your computer without connecting to a power strip surge protector, most people don't think about the other electronics with sensitive electrical components - the garage door opener, microwave, refrigerator, stove and more!

Whole House Surge Protectors are surprisingly affordable. A relatively small investment today can save your thousands of dollars in damages later.